We are looking for a multi-talented product marketing manager to own our product roadmap and successful feature and functionality upgrades to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You will become an expert on our customer personas, market opportunities, and the competitive landscape for our advanced loyalty product platform.
You ll work closely with our marketing leadership, product integration and sales teams, and customer- facing departments to synthesize information on our customers and use it to help us explain the value of our software in a language that resonates with their needs. Most importantly, you ll be the link that ensures the product we build reaches the people we re building it for.
- Develop differentiated, persona-sensitive positioning and messaging for Immply/Annex Cloud products and solutions.
- Understand buyer personas and be able to articulate and apply across marketing content/campaigns as well as sales tools.
- Understand the competitive landscape in relationship to your product area in order to accurately position differentiate Annex Cloud against various competitors, across multiple segments.
- Be the product spokesperson and evangelist for our loyalty product; supporting a wide range of opportunities across internal and external events and functions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop compelling, emotive content to fuel marketing programs that create awareness and drive demand for your products.
- Assist with pricing to ensure we are delivering excellent value for Clients including special offers/promotions for new clients
- Work across all functions and teams within the Immply/Annex Cloud organization including Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to ensure successful delivery of the right content and programs to the right audiences.
- Contribute to Sales Enablement helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions.
- Working with Solutions Engineering and Integration to make sure we are showing the latest and greatest features in our product demos and ensure we are telling a story of differentiated value.
- The ideal candidate for this role loves understanding business customer pain points and articulating ways to solve them with technology. You thrive on owning projects from start to finish, whether that means keeping others on track or diving in to make things happen.
- To succeed in this role, you ll need to be comfortable creating materials for a wide range of internal and external audiences, whether that s the CEO of a consulting firm, a project manager at a solution partner, or a member of our sales team. You ll also need to be comfortable getting technical: Annex Cloud is all about providing the right solutions to complex business problems, and to market it successfully you ll need to understand exactly what our loyalty solutions makes possible.
- You need to be proactive and self-directed; on a day-to-day basis, you ll often set your own agenda. Lastly, strong people skills are essential: you ll be working closely with staff ranging from entry-level employees to senior executives.
- 5- 7 years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience a strategic thinker with successful hands-on execution and strong leadership skills.
- Skilled problem solver with a growth mindset and a curiosity to find a better solution.
- Prior experience with SaaS enterprise software, including BI, analytics, accounting, ERP, or project management software.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, growth company improving the effectiveness of sales professionals and developing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Strong data analysis and written communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required Master s degree preferred but optional.
- Experience conducting survey-based customer research
- Proficiency in analyzing research data
- Product Management or Engineering Experience (not required, but a plus)
- Experience marketing products to professional services businesses (marketing agencies, consulting firms, software implementation teams, etc.)