In a nutshell, in our Operational Excellence team, you get to:
- Join a small team of highly skilled quality and compliance experts
- Help business to achieve results in high quality and efficiency, whether it is related on project management practices, software product development or ensuring high customer satisfaction, you should be the go-to individual
- Analyze and report the project portfolio as well as operational performance in Tietoevry Industry
- Identify best practices and promote harmonization of ways of working within Tietoevry Industry.
- See the big picture, identify areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Ability to work proactively in self-managed manner, but also enjoy collaboration as part of a team
- Extensive hands-on experience on project management as well as software development practices (such as Agile, DevOps, SAFe ) - you consider yourself an expert and believe you can lead and guide organizations in their process and ways of working improvements
- Understanding on software product development, deployments, and services as well as their financials
- Seniority to discuss to organization in different levels, adjusting the level of details
- Natural ability to work in global, virtual environment and collaborate with people across different cultures and areas of expertise
- Around 5 years of experience in working with software products, projects, and project portfolio management and/or management reporting
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English.
In addition, you will benefit on knowledge in:
- Experience in working with project and product portfolios
- ITSM and Service Now tool
- General knowledge on software product cloud deliveries