Reporting to the Senior Project Co-ordinator - GCS Operations, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications with good verbal communication skills. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other SF engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. You will also be responsible for coordinating the support ops function on daily and weekly tasks.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Seamless integration with third-party systems
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Project Co-ordination
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Salesforce Certification (Advanced Developer or Platform Developer 1 preferred)
- Salesforce Certification: Service Cloud, Community Cloud is a plus
- Previous work experience with application and software development (3 years)