We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team with excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Experience in Scope Management, managing tasks, issues risks tracking.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development and experience in developing web applications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban or SAFe, to deliver solutions.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Excellent people and project management skills.