The position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the designated business unit. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Salary negotiation with the shortlisted candidates offer generation
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Initiating the BGV process through vendors
- Providing HR policy guidance interpretation and keeping employee handbook/policy version updated. Ensuring the updated version is uploaded on ESS portal
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Performance Management System: Assist with the Performance Management Process related sessions.
- Publish HR dashboards
- Employee Engagement: Preparation of Employee engagement calendar, conducting Fun Friday activities etc.
- Arranging for listening sessions
- Conduct drives for CSR activities
- Employee Grievance handling
- Attrition Management
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience as a Business partner HR
- Regular MBA
- Should be Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Excellent communication (Verbal Written) and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organizations hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and administrative practices etc.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive, go-getter attitude