UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
Professional Summary :
- Senior Big Data Developer with complete expertise in executing Data Engineering and Data Analytics projects from scratch.
- Around 8 years of experience in Software Development with strong focus on Big Data, Hadoop and Java.
- Strong expertise in Big Data ecosystem like Spark, Hive, Sqoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Kafka, Oozie, Yarn, Hbase, Nifi.
- Strong expertise in building scalable applications using various programming languages (Java, Scala and Python).
- In depth Knowledge on Architecture of Distributed Systems and Parallel Computing.
- Experience implementing end to end data pipelines for serving reporting and data science capabilities.
- Experience in fine tuning applications written in Spark and Hive and to improve the overall performance of the pipelines.
- Developed production ready Spark applications using Spark RDD apis, Data frames, Datasets, Spark SQL and Spark Streaming.
- Strong experience working with various configurations of Spark like broadcast thresholds, increasing shuffle partitions, caching, repartitioning etc., to improve the performance of the jobs.
- In depth knowledge on import/export of data from Databases using Sqoop.
- Well versed in writing complex hive queries using analytical functions.
- Knowledge in writing custom UDF's in Hive to support custom business requirements.
- Solid experience in using the various file formats like CSV, TSV, Parquet, ORC, JSON and AVRO.
- Experience in using the compression techniques like Gzip, Snappy with in Hadoop.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases and worked with HBase, Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Experience in using the cloud services like Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, Red shift and Athena.
- Experience automating end-to-end data pipelines with strong resilience and recoverability.
- Worked on Spark Streaming and Structured Spark streaming including Kafka for real time data processing.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems like SVN and GITHUB.
- Involved in production monitoring using workflow monitor and experience in development and support environments.
- Experienced in using waterfall, Agile and Scrum models of software development process framework.
- Good level of experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies, JDBC, Servlets and JSP.
- Good knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting.
- Experience in design and development of Web forms using Spring MVC, Java Script, JSON and JQ plotter.
- Active team player with excellent interpersonal skills, keen learner with self-commitment& innovation.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in the work environment.
Technical Skills :
- Big Data Ecosystem: Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HIVE, HBase, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Zookeeper, Spark, Hue, Cloudera (CDH), Hortonworks(HDP)
- Cloud Services: EC2, EMR, S3, Redshift, Athena, AWS ECS, Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS Cloud Watch,
- Relational Databases: Oracle 12c, MySQL, MS-SQL Server
- NoSQL Databases: HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB
- Version Control: GitHub, SVN
- Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Python, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
- Software Development: UML, Design Patterns (Core Java and J2EE), Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall Model and Agile, STLC
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Mac OS.
- Build Management Tools: Maven, Ant.
- IDE & Command line tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Toad and NetBeans.