UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th Aug 2022
This is Shruthi R from AppviewX Talent Acquisition team . we have great opportunities in Senior network Security role. Below is the detailed description of the opportunity ,
Interested candidates Share their updated Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice period details: LWD if serving
Network Design and implementation - HLD and LLD
F5 load balancer
Switching and routing
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Job Location: Chennai, , Pune - Hybrid model
Years of Exp: 5+
We are looking for a skilled Network Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance. You will be
responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance. You are a competent individual with great
passion for technology. Your analytical mind set will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network
functions. The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of
business. You will be expected to manage and maintain the health of the network environment while ensuring quality
performance. You will execute your skills and qualification to execute and implement network functions that are smooth
and result oriented
Primary Skill Set:
• Experience in designing or supporting network solutions in a regulated industry or large organization
• Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources and consolidating into an end-to-end solution.
• A proactive approach to workload completion.
• Ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions.
• Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation.
• Detailed understanding of products from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Fortinet. (Min 2)
• Ability to work under pressure during peak times
• Ability to prioritize workloads in a complex environment
• Strong Team player who is willing to adapt to the changing technology needs of a major financial institution.
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly when required.
• In-Depth technical understanding of one or more of the below technologies
Cisco Routing and Switching (Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP)
• Experience in Software Defined Network implementation
• Experience in working with international teams.
• Experience managing relationships with senior business partners
• Technical understanding of Juniper Routing and Switching, F5 Load Balancers (LTM and GTM), Fortigate Firewalls,
Juniper Firewalls, Cisco Wireless, Bluecoat / Symantec Proxy