EVERSANA is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The companys integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science services for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect through LinkedIn and Twitter.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
- Patient Minded: I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
- Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.
- Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.
- Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.
- Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
- Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
- Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.
- Embrace Diversity We create an environment of awareness and respect
- We are looking for a Tableau developer who can handle the life cycle of Tableau Dashboards. It involves requirement gathering, developing prototype, verification, roll-out to production and post launch enhancements.
- As a Tableau Developer, you should have a demonstrated ability to design engaging and interactive business insights dashboards using Tableau and possesses the knowledge and experience on data visualization best practices, with a focus on enhancing user interaction and user experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are best achieved by:
- Understand and clarify visualization requirements/needs
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Prepare reports using various visualization and data modeling methods
- Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of visualization and Tableau best practices
- Experience in building and publishing Dashboards to Tableau server
- Creating data sources using MS SQL
- Basic Experience using MS SQL.
- Experience in using calculated fields, LOD, Groups, Hierarchies, Maps
- Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
- Build dashboards, automated reports, and report templates.
- Basic knowledge of data migration, Tableau integration, and extensions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Master’s in computer science.