Technical skills and competencies
- 3+ years relevant server side testing experience.
- Hand-on experience in python (or any other language) in linux for test
automation is a must.
- Good hands-on on Linux OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu,
CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
- Working knowledge of MySQL or any other Database.
- Candidate from Storage domain preferred.
- Virtualization experience preferred (any of KVM, Openstack or RHEV will do).
- Mandatory experience in writing test cases based on product requirements,
automate them, execute them, and track issues in defect tracking system.
- Nice to have skills: Jenkins, GIT, Experience in performance testing, build
process and build deployment, Working knowledge of any DevOps tool (ansiblem
- Good troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills in Linux
Candidate Profile and competencies
- Relevant experience in manual & automation testing (3+ yrs) preferably with
Storage Domain knowledge
- Should have good testing concepts like SDLC, STLC and different type of
- Hands on experience in Linux
- Hands on exp in manual testing & automation (Python or Java)
- Candidates with good exposure on Storage technologies (preferably NAS)
- Should have an experience in Virtualization ? VmWare
- Should be strong in troubleshooting issues
- Quick learner, innovative and ready to take responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of networking in Linux
- Knowledge of bug tracking software like JIRA.