Sr. Data Analyst (SQL/Qlik/PowerBI) Business Systems II, Level III - EI&G Team
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
Good knowledge of Reporting tools (SQL, Qlik, PowerBI)
- High proficiency in PowerBI with good exposure to Data Analytics
- Expertise in any industry recognized data visualization tool (PowerBI preferred)
- Implementing DAX based functions during Dashboard Development
- In-depth understanding of data modeling techniques with SQL and statistical modeling.
- Proficient understanding of at least one SQL framework (PLSQL, MS-SQL, Oracle SQL Developer)
- Develop, design and test BI (Business Intelligence) Reports and PowerBI Dashboards based on user requirements.
- Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
- Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights.
Key Deliverables (KRA/Measure):
- We are looking for a (Power BI) Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Understanding client requirements develops and delivers analytical solutions as per the defined scope
- Manage end-to-end analytics projects including business requirement analysis; define scope, solution design, technology framework, development, testing, and delivery
- The role requires good business understanding, knowledge of statistical modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Ensure coordination with technical (offshore/onsite) teams on the technical framework required for solution delivery
- Responsible for developing Dashboards and client presentations for delivery of analytical solutions, insights, and recommendations
- Coordinate with different teams within the clients organization
- Document innovative solutions as well as maintaining those of existing ones
- Development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Demonstrates the program to other people in the company, including customer service and support teams
- Specialized experience Programming knowledge required in Power BI and have experience and knowledge in the organizations area of expertise
- Coding and programming Several coding and programming languages preferred.
- Debugging – troubleshoot issues and debug them.
- Interpersonal skills – Use collaborative skills to work closely with other team members and sometimes with clients
- Critical and analytical thinking – devise innovative solutions with critical thinking
- Job Specifications & Qualification:
- Ability to switch between an individual contributor & team member depending upon the requirements
- Collaborate with different teams for focused goals
- Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization
- Strong and positive attitude towards work & team ethics. Strong and positive attitude towards work & team ethics
- Develop, design and test BI Reports and Power BI Dashboards based on user requirements
- Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents
- Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights
- Exposure and knowledge on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning would be added advantage
Relevant Experience (Minimum total experience)
Experience in current Role
L1 - 12 months for AE/EE AND 18 Months for ME
L2 - 12 months all ratings
Rating for last appraisal cycle
“ME” and above
Who all can apply
L1 & L2 Job Levels
• Round1: - Short listing of Resume by Talent Acquisition Team
• Round2: - Interview with Operations (Hiring Manager) or equivalent & HR
Process: BI Reporting – Ops & Support (EI &G)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Direct Reports: None
~~Immediate joiner will be preferred~~
Please share your profile email@example.com