Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Technical Architect
Location - Pune
As a Technical Architect you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
Technical Architect will work closely with Client teams and have the overall responsibility for the technical deliverables of projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Person would be involved in understanding complex business problems, evaluate, recommend and deliver technical solutions to both business and systematic issues.
- Person would be responsible for the local team mentorship from technology standpoint
- Person for the implementation and design of components, and their ownership.
- Person would participate in Design and Requirement reviews
- Person would be responsible for working closely with customer and ensure Architecture/Design are made per customer business needs
- Person would be responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction through delivery and various value adds
- Person would also represent account internally in create reports for internal management consumption
Mandatory Technical Skills
- 15 + years of experience as a software development engineer in Microsoft Tech stack with good Cloud Exposure preferably AWS
- Exposure to High Availability set up, debugging & solving memory related issues, performance tuning SQL tuning is important
- Experience on distributed system design/development is MUST
- Experience on any RDBMS is MUST, good exposure on Data Engineering projects is needed
- Should have exposure across verticals, Telecom/ISV domain experience is preferred
- Good Analytical, Problem Solving & Debugging skills
- Background of Enterprise company – Product Development experience
- Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery environments and how automated test gets integrated as part of builds. Well versed with source control tools like GIT/SVN
Mandatory Technical Management Skills
- Excellent Architecture & Design skills and ability to support multiple projects.
- Ability to think out of the box along and strong analytical skills
- High tolerance for change, especially while working within tight timelines
- Collaborative with the ability to manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers
- Excellent communications skills with both offshore and onshore resources
- Self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- Person should have good technical breadth and can pick up new technologies in no time
- Person having excellent articulation skills and has ability to impress new prospects over phone/in person meetings
- Good blend of technical skills and business acumen
- Ability to plan activities meticulously, identifying dependencies and proactively work towards resolution
- Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report program status
- Positive attitude, Self-starter, self-motivated
- Capable of taking responsibility for tasks and ensuring a successful outcome
- Able to contribute to the work of a team while being motivated to work day to day on individual tasks
- Independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Independently determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments
Qualifications - External
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- 15 + years of industry experience in delivering projects/produce mainly with Microsoft Tech Stack technology stack
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefit