- Providing technical support and maintenance on Proventeq products.
- Provide technical support on SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365 migration and adoption related queries/issues.
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues.
- Answering product related queries raised by customers/partners through our support portal.
- Meeting support SLAs by prioritizing your workload based on the priority of issues.
- Keeping customers/partners updated on the status of support tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base
- Escalating issues to the next level of support when you have reached the limits of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage
- Overall Experience 3+ years
- Experience in supporting .Net/SQL Server based products and/or custom application
- Good knowledge of SharePoint/Microsoft 365 (configuration and administration knowledge desired). Experience in SharePoint support would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in application support and maintenance tools like Zendesk or Remedy
- Knowledge of C#/.Net and database technologies (SQL Server/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps or similar
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.