Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software, Agile & iterative development experience is a plus.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands-on experience in Java projects (Healthcare or BFSI is a plus) with any front end skill (ReactJS/ Angular) will be added advantage
- Exposure to Data modeling and relational or non-relational databases
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. SQL, ORM, J2EE, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Agile, and Scrum)
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks JEST / Junit
- Willing to work within a high performing team and challenge yourself
- Sense of ownership and Get-it-done personality
- Fluent communication within and across teams (exposure to foreign clients is a plus)
Please apply to https://jobso.id/evpf