Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from both internal and external stakeholders, including customers.
- Work as technical developer for different Oracle ERP projects i.e., Implementations, enhancements and Rollouts
- Participate in team meetings and daily scrum calls.
- Preparation of technical design documents & unit test case documents as per Oracle standards
- Regular interaction with Functional consultants to develop and refine the technical design of the component.
- Meet tight deadlines and schedules with quality deliverables.
- Adherence to coding standards for all the technical deliverables.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Development experience of 8+ years on different technical components of Oracle ERP cloud and E-Business Suite
- Deliver Fusion Cloud technical components as BIP reports, OTBI, Data migration using FBDI and Extracts.
- Should have Functional knowledge on ERP (Finance, SCM) Cloud modules
- Deliver EBS technical components for such as SQL, PL.SQL, BI Publisher, business events and Unix shell scripts.
- Should have good Functional knowledge on EBS modules as Financials and SCM
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
Perks and Benefits