Qualification : D.E / B.E Electrical/Mechanical
- Operation and maintenance of Wind Power Plant for maximizing productivity while adhering to Powercon Quality Safety standards.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance at respective sites as per stipulated schedule.
- Execution of design upgradation at respective sites as per stipulated schedule release from Central technical support.
- Attending breakdowns of WECs associated transmission network to ensure availability of park above than the committed guarantee.
- Timely confirmation of service orders, material issue reordering etc in Asset Stack.
- Timely reporting of WPP performance.
- Online monitoring of WPP signal an early alarm.
- To maintain the documentation as per ISO Quality standards at the respective work place.
- To conduct a technical meeting with the team members to enhance the technical capability.
- To conduct perpetual inventory ensure availability of stocks as per spare provision plan both for Breakdown Preventive Maintenance.
- To perform all the operations and maintenance activities as per the schedule, ensure there are no loss of Man hours.
- To adhere to the Powercon safety standards at all time.
- Administrative as well as Management work at the respective work place.
- Personal Accountability Commitment
- Team management
- Technical knowhow
- Adher to Safety management systems.