Roles and Responsibilities
- To edit information to generate reports for physician to review.
- To apply remove Holter monitors to both in-patients out-patients; explain procedures including, but not limited to, equipment usage.
- To set up patient room maintain stock area for procedures including linens, electrodes, cassette tapes and order supplies as necessary.
- To operate the Holter Monitor and the computer to enter and generate data.
- To complete electrocardiograph readings on patients as requested by various departments within the hospital.
- To prepare and process paperwork for electrocardiograph readings for physicians review.
- To perform minor maintenance cleaning of equipment restocks supplies.
- To maintain accurate logs of patient information regarding electrocardiograph readings, Holter requests, Cardiac studies and assist in maintaining patient files.
- To aid in stress Tests.
- Generation of MIS.
- Assist in making SOP s.
- Co-ordination with other departments.
- Preparing of template as per the format prescribed by the doctors for Echo Cardiograph in the System.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience - 2 - 6 years
- Qualification - Graduation / Diploma in 2D Eco Technician
Perks and Benefits
As per company standards.