We are hiring UI/UX Designer at Saisystems Technology Pvt Ltd.
Please find below job details and job description.
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Remote
UI/UX Developer JD
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have exceptional artistic and visual design sensibilities that is communicated through a strong portfolio.
- Bachelors degree in design or a related field along with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in interactive, GUI, user-centered, web, and mobile design.
- Proficiency in design applications (Figma and Adobe CC).
- A human-centered approach to design and demonstrated experience putting HCD methodologies into practice across web and mobile interfaces.
- A thorough understanding of interaction design best practices, HCI design principles and the ability to apply them in a creative way toward rapid prototyping techniques, paper prototyping, scenario development, object modeling, etc.
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to communicate clearly verbally, visually and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure and ambiguity while balancing speed and quality.
- Solid project management, organizational, and analytical skills. Significant experience managing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Translate rough concepts into working user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Further the user experience toward a cohesive unified vision through hands-on design, having a critical eye toward developing a consistent product.
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing - apply findings to design solutions.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations on existing user experience.
- Develop design to dev documentation (e.g. specifications/guidelines).
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable design concepts that inspire team members and colleagues to develop the right product.
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency.
Make decisions regarding your own work and make recommendations in regard to the larger team.
If above position is fine please revert along with Updated Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Exp in UX:
Official Notice period and Negotiable upto:
Any offer :
Reason for looking for job change:
Your Job location:
Please mention LinkedIn profile link :
Ready to relocate to Pune/WFH:
Do you have your own laptop :