Greeting from Symbiosis!
Job Description: Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and test Web Applications and Websites.
- Present design specs.
- Work with graphics and other designers.
- Install web applications on Servers.
- Troubleshoot website problems.
- Cross-Browser development.
- Maintain and update websites, manage website security.
- Monitor website traffic.
- Write APIs if required
- Version control of source-code
- On-page SEO
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Good programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/ CSS
- Able to handle themes/plugins customization
- Understanding of MySQL DB, taking website and database backup and restore the same.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development. Knowledge of PWA is advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (On-Page SEO) process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- should be familiar with documentation, testing and release processes
- Good Verbal & Written Skills.
- Good coordination with team.
- Initiative, self- motivated, dynamic profile.
Work Location: Kiwale, Pune
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com