UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Dec 2022
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate website solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test website to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade website.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve website.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing website applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, Bootstrap, XML & more).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache & Nginx) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.