Required Skills : Laravel, PHP, REST APIs, MYSQL, MongoDB, Bootstrap & HTML/CSS
Job Description :
As a Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer you will writes beautiful, fast PHP/Laravel to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of websites in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing website development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between .
- development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer as mention above.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Latest PHP Framework.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.