We are looking for a skilled technical content writer who will be writing web copy, blogs, and social media copy on multiple topics. The desired candidate will strategize and manage all content across various company s web portals and media platforms. As a content writer, your job is to write compelling content that is relevant to the target audience. The candidate should be a self-starter, someone who can practice continuous learning. We want to see you constantly get better grow and flourish with us together.
Due to the collaborative nature of this project, the ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills in order to efficiently and effectively articulate issues found and solutions for the application.
If you are passionate about technical writing, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Key Responsibilities as a Content Writer
- Creates enlightening, original, and new content for regularly scheduled postings that promote company-focused messages.
- Write SEO content, Social Media, Commercial and Technical Pieces related to the industry.
- Ensure all content is consistent, high-value, original, aligned with our brand, optimized for search and relevant for its targeted audience and distribution path.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term project targets
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and product development departments.
- Requirements for a Content Writer Candidate
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication skills and creative writing skills
- Proficient in English
- Good understanding of the latest content trends and techniques in accordance with best SEO practices
- Experience working with content writing and management tools
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Strategic thinker with hands-on experience.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- You have very higher chances of grabbing this position:
- If you have been part of the B2B or SaaS team
- If you have any published guest blogs on the website.
- If you take initiative and work independently.
- Having your own blog/website is a huge plus