Roles and Responsibilities :
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure hands on experience
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor hands on experience
- Basic switching and networking concepts & troubleshooting
- Good hands on experience in virtual machines day to day management
- Good knowledge of virtual machine day to day troubleshooting scenarios
- Certification in VMware vSphere or Nutanix solutions preferred
- Should have managed a sizable virtualization environment spanning multiple VMware or Nutanix hosts, at least for 1 year
- Good exposure in Prism elements & Prism Central administrative tool and need to be the champion of Nutanix.
- Knowledge in different data center designs, high availability, architectures, Clustering Solutions & disaster recovery solutions.
- Strong technical skills in advance system hardware, storage area network protocols (fiber channel, ISCSI, NFS/CiFS, Storage multipathing etc.) network attached storage etc.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Ability to work new technology with adapting interest.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Ability to take on shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities