Roles and Responsibilities
- BIM Modelling and drawing extraction
- To develop concept ideas into drawing details
- Drawing or detail production from engineering sketches or calculations
- Making sure drawing production follows company standards
- Clash detection, resolution and reporting ensuring a coordinated design
- Reviewing model/drawings to check compliance with design
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of model or drawing to agreed project programs with quality
- Capable of working independently or with minimal supervision
- Taking ownership of the model or drawing
- Knowledge sharing with subordinates
- Participation in computational workshops and presentations
- Preparation of MEP services (eg. ELV, HVAC, Plumbing) shop/detail drawings and as built drawings.
- Ensures and maintains quality for finished drawings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- An understanding of BIM standards
- Very good Knowledge in Revit, Autocad and Navis software.
- Create parametric families.
- Model the entire service/ system independently.
- Understand and work ad per BIM manual/ project standards.
- Effective communication in English.
- Basic Technical knowledge in their respective departments.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Perks and Benefits
Good Exposure in International Project Experience
On- Time Salary