UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th Dec 2022
- To develop, modify or maintain web sites, portals and e-commerce sites using CMS.
- Custom web programming using PHP framework.
- To act as a Team Leader in planning, scheduling, managing and assigning the work to Jr. team members while involving actively in development.
- Communication with the client, understanding the requirement and briefing it to the team.
- Proven experience with front-end and back-end web development
- Ability to manage large scale projects and eCommerce website development.
- Ability to handle team 3-5 junior developers, assign tasks and Quality Control and Testing.
- Knowledge of WooCommerce, Magento and Prestashop is a plus.