UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Apr 2022
Hi , Greetings from Thought Circuits Solutions LLC ! We are looking Immediate Joiners for US IT Recruiter
Please find below the job description for the same:
Position: US IT Recruiter
Education Qualification: Any Degree can applicable
Experience: Freshers can apply
Shift Time: 07:00 PM to 04:00 AM IST (Night Shift-CST)
Working Days: Monday-Friday (5 Days)
Pay: 15,000/- per month
Job Type: Full-time
Address : 1st floor, M.K primus, Plot no: 29, Rd Number 2, Veterinary Colony, Vijayawada, AndhraPradesh https://goo.gl/maps/bcK5K6C4FL777WPd8
• Excellent verbal & written communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with limited supervision & have high sense of urgency
• Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Clients.
• Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers and
terminology (Employment Status, Time Zones etc).
• Proficiency in using Job Boards like: Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, CB, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to
• Looking for Bench Sales Recruiter. Who can willing to learn the Full Cycle of Bench Sales Recruitment. i.e from Sourcing Job Requirements from Prime Vendors, Vendors, Clients etc, to Submitting the Bench Consultants, Negotiating the best Rates, Following up on Interview Schedules & Placing the Consultants at best deals. Need to work with OPT/CPT, H1B, EAD, Green Card & US citizens.
• Regular interaction and Follow-up with Bench Consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects accordingly. Gathering Database by Job Portal searches likes Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Tech fetch, Indeed, LinkedIn etc. and also other Networking Methods. Responsibilities and Duties: • Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1 and GC,)
• Posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements and finding requirements for them through other resources.
• Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles on various job portals, submitting the consultants, negotiate best rates, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
• Communicating with the consultants on a daily basis and updating them about submission and interviews.
• Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
• Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally close the candidate.