Roles and Responsibilities
- Revenue Target Management.
- Dealers Data Management & Assessment.
- Regional Dealers Performance and development.
- Regional Strategy Management.
- Business expansion by expanding Dealers Network (Dealers, Sub dealers, Traders, System integrators)
- Selec Policy implementation (Rate contract- Customer buying from dealers Orders, Payment, Discount Policy).
- Support dealer representatives from the local region & maintain a relationship with the dealer.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1.Revenue Target Management
(a)Via Existing Dealers Network
- Set target in coordination with the DRM and RM (Considering Existing, New & Traded Products, New products investment).
- Review and track a detailed plan developed by DRM.
(b)Dealers Network Expansion:Identify New territories, new dealers/sub-dealers to bridge the gap (Process to be followed for How Part of it).
2.Review via DRM
- Revenue Specific: Ensure that revenue targets from each dealer and sub-dealer for the assigned regions are met for the set period (Monthly/Quarterly).
- Forecasting:Review stock on a regular basis at dealer locations and ensurereplenishment as per the company policy.
- Collections:Review Payment via DRM
- Marketing:All products awareness- Existing, New, launching. Responsible for conducting marketing activities to increase awareness about the brand and products.
- Dealers Strategy:Introduce or Implement the strategies.
- Policy Implementation: Help to create awareness about Selec Policies and implementation.
4.Data Management – Dealers compliance
5. Monitoring Performance & Reporting Business Metrics
- Dealers Health Chart: Analyse captured data and create dashboards /MIS to report performance on a regular basis to the management.
- Participate in regional reviews with the on-ground sales teams to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken on risks and deviations identified during the reviews.
- Business Skills (understanding of revenue, P/N)
- Presentation skills (to dealers )
- Information gathering
- Negotiation skill
- Data Analysis
- Soft skills & Communication – Local / Engg. Language as relationship management