H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Jun 2022
• In this role, you would be responsible for providing Improvement & Development services in a DotNet environment during regular hours.
• Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
• Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and detailing of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time.
• Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
• Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
• Seek and resolve production problems with new insights
• Regular interaction (in person, email and over phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for status update, requirement discussions, discussion around solution/approach etc
• Experience application development and implementation experience with object-oriented programming languages, design patterns and design principles.
• Good knowledge of .NET technologies.
• Experienced with web services (REST and SOAP).
• Experience developing tables, scripts, and stored procedures in a relation database such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
• One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
• Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations.
• The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client!