H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Jul 2022
• Design, develop, implement and maintain java application phases, code and software.
• Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages and methodologies (e.g. SQL, ORM, J2EE, Kafka, Microservices).
• Develop moderate to large, complex application solutions by analysing and breaking down of system requirements.
• Responsible for quality control of all development deliverables.
• Develop, maintain and implement standards and methodologies for software development.
• Competence and comfort using a variety of spring projects such as spring boot, spring batch, spring cloud, spring Integration, spring security.
• Transform system requirements into technical design and application code base.
• Independently analyse moderately complex system requirements and translate to industry standard technical design.
• Estimate development effort in support of project requests, based on documentation provided.
• Participate in code quality checks through reviews and code quality tools.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Required Technology Skills
o Knowledge of Cloud-Native Development, proficient in JDK 11, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch and Integration using Microservice architecture
o Hands-on experience with unit testing/integration testing tools like Mockito, Junit, Cucumber.
o Git/Maven expertise.
o Working experience in building Images and Containerization using Docker, Docker Engine using an orchestration system like Kubernetes/Openshift
o Good at building and developing RESTful APIs, schemas, documentation using tools like Swagger and dev testing using tools like Postman
o Experience analysing/tuning microservices performance Required domain knowledge
o At least three years of knowledge working on logistics platforms
o Understanding of warehouse management systems and operations
o Working experience in the delivery of products related to increase performance on applications for extreme sorting and delivery