Position: Java Software Engineer/Developer
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type- Hybrid Role ,, Candidate needs to be onsite day 1, (3 days onsite & 2 days remote)
Position Type: Contract
Work Authorization: GC Holder & USC
EST/CST time zone states
- Java/J2EE, SQL/PLSQLs, Web Developer, RESTful APIs, AWS Cloud, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS
- Candidate needs to be an expert in Java/J2EE, Web services, RESTful APIs, SQL/PLSQLs
- 8 + years of experience. Should be familiar with AWS serverless and RDS technologies.
- Candidate must have experience in database like Oracle, Postgres.
- Hands-on role designing, developing, debugging, and deploying software solutions. Good to have experience in tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA. Candidate will work closely with team to deliver key initiatives.
- Day will start with scrum calls to prioritize and track work.
- Candidate will be assigned user stories to work within a sprint cycle. Usually candidate will spend most of day designing, developing and testing code. Every two weeks, candidate will be involved in the release activities.
- Candidate will work with product managers, architects, software engineers, and more to plan, design, develop, test, and implement impactful solutions.
- BS Degree in Technology/Computer Science
A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (M-WBE)
945 Stockton Dr. , Suite# 1130, Allen, TX 75013