Hope you are doing well
Role : Java Full stack developer
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 months
This position is with the Enterprise System Management (ESM) department. The position is with a team responsible for a set of systems used to manage client IT inventory and assets data, together with their configuration and operational state.
This data is critical for regulatory, operational, and efficiency purposes.
Our goals are:
- Sourcing IT inventory and machine data in a timely manner.
- Storing the data in scalable repositories
- Providing analytics tools to analyze and derive insights from the data.
- Providing data access APIs so that other applications can consume the data and insights.
- As a full stack developer, you'll be designing and building scalable systems used to source, transform, analyze and visualize data.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of these applications.
- You will participate actively in our sprint planning, retrospectives and demos and we expect you to provide constructive feedback on our pull requests and identify new ways to innovate.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about technology and likes to stay on the leading edge of development paradigms, data at scale and continuous delivery. The ideal candidate is someone who loves to keep learning.
- Strong core Java programming skills (multithreading, asynchronous programming)
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of software architecture principles
- Strong knowledge of best practices of software engineering
- A minimum of 5 experience in back-end and front-end development
- Knowledge of Angular and Material Design
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Track record of building, delivering and maintaining enterprise level applications
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Qualifications (nice to have)
- Data Modelling and Data Analysis skills
- Knowledge of systems software / hardware, networks and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Python and Shell Programming
- Experience with business intelligence concepts and tools
- Experience with data science and machine learning frameworks