UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Jun 2022
Client is looking for a Java Microservices Developer who will be required to work on a modernization project.
• Translate functional requirements to design
• Work with technical SMEs to understand their requirements and ensure these are met
• Define best practices and standards for the micro service implementation
• Identify and define implementation patterns
• Lead activities to build accelerators and tools to increase the quality of deliverables.
• Define new development frameworks, libraries, utilities etc
• Work with cross functional teams to facilitate the development of the product.
• Ensure the quality of deliverables of the teams
• More than 10 years of IT experience
• Demonstrable experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS).
• Expert in J2EE, Spring boot, Web Services (SOAP/REST), JMS and Oracle RDBMS
• Must have experience in deploying using CI/CD tools
• Working experience on Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience using Gradle, Junit, Sonarqube, etc
• Excellent knowledge of design patterns and its usage in projects
• Must have worked on Test Driven Development approach
• Experience in developing on micro services based architecture
• Experience in developing and deploying in cloud provider platforms
Good to have:
• Experience developing enterprise application using Agile methodologies
• Knowledge on enterprise integration patterns using enterprise service bus, API Gateway etc
• Knowledge on using Kibana, Splunk, Grafana, Kafka.
• Experience in defining new frameworks, utilities, library etc
• Experience in performance monitoring and Payment industry would be an advantage
For this role, we value:
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Should have good idea of Project Architecture/Performance Engineering / Scalability
• Good Communication and Analytical skills
• Ability to learn new things with minimal guidance