UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Feb 2022
· Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
· Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
· Identifying web-based user interactions.
· Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
· Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
· Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
· Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
· Documenting application changes and developing updates.
· Expertise in building front end Single Page Applications with React and Redux · General knowledge of common challenges in frontend development (eg: browser behaviour and limitations, frontend application optimisations, etc) · Significant experience and knowledge of React and good knowledge of common React libraries (Redux, react router etc) Experience with react hooks · Knowledge of general frontend tooling (particularly Babel, Nodejs and npm) · Experience with structuring and writing unit tests · Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token · Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
· Experience with Bootstrap and jQuery Desirable · Advocate of general engineering best practices (eg: domain driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices etc) · Experience with material UI · Experience in Agile development with Sprint Cycles and CICD Process.
For this role, we value:
· Awareness of common frontend styling paradigms (eg: CSS modules, CSS in js) · GIT experience is a plus