UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Dec 2021
· 10+ year of experience with a working knowledge in Pega PRPC 7.XX or higher platforms.
· Pega PRPC Migration experience
· Agile/ Scrum development methodology experience
· Experience with Relational databases and concepts — Oracle SQL, PL/SQL etc.
· Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support process and should have experience in Integration components (services, connectors, etc.), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication and rule resolution
· Experience working with developers in global team
· Web services, Rest API experience
· Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding. He will also be responsible for building and repairing fundamental components like UI, Flows, Services, Reports and Activities
· Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
· Excellent communication skills
· Spring Boot, Micro services and Healthcare domain experience is an add on (Provider Experience Preferred)
· Good Understanding of CICD