UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jul 2022
- Develop a new design "theme" and user experience for the Data Program online sites.
- Conduct design review sessions with key stakeholders and Corporate Communications team for feedback and sign-off.
- Develop a new Data Program "central hub" leveraging the new theme and UX.
- Update existing Data Program SharePoint sites to align with the new theme and UX.
- Will work with team members to identify, locate, collect and publish necessary content from across the company.
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining large-scale enterprise SharePoint sites and pages
- 3+ years of experience performing online portal-related graphic design
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing online/web user experience design