Looking for UI Developer at Alpharetta, GA
Hope you are doing well
Role : UI Developer
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 months
About the role
- We are seeking a UI Engineer to evolve and mature the design system for clients web and mobile platforms. You will work as an advocate for the design system across the design team, as well as with business and technology partners. You will be an advocate for best code practices as well as be a collaborator with technology partners to ensure our Design Language library continues to be a framework that is easily implemented in projects. You should be familiar with implementing a design system.
- Once here you will...
- Build and document new patterns for our established design system Work closely with our front-end development teams to ensure coding best practices are met Maintain Design Language frameworks including our CSS framework and React component libraries Create functioning prototypes of experiences or components
- Contribute beyond the design system itself by helping to build out projects when needed Establish requirements for new components and component enhancements
- Experience working with design systems Experience documenting code contributions to a shared framework
- Proficient knowledge of modern web frameworks including React Proficient knowledge of best practices in HTML/CSS Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms such as Sass Experience applying accessibility best practices (WCAG)
- Familiarity with the AGILE process
- Soft skills needed Great eye for visual details Excellent communication skills
- Pride in the work delivered and tremendous attention to detail
- Go the extra mile to deliver on time and to high quality standards
- Curiosity about problem solving and learning about finance Self-disciplined, self-motivating, and self-improving Effectively communicate and present complex conceptual thinking visually and verbally.
- 2+ years relevant work experience