No of position :- ( )
Post :- 27th May 2022
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Client: Sai System Technologies
• Help lead the transformation to modern Cloud Architectures by leveraging the latest cutting-edge technologies
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, IAC, cloud native, high availability)
• Demonstrate good knowledge of DevOps tooling and processes
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for IT cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS, provisioning, and automation
• Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the IT application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud
• Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
• Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
• Drive AWS adoption and assist in migrating On Premise workloads by bringing the latest SRE practices across multiple teams
• Enhance our next generation cloud driving our goal of designing and implementing an always-available architecture
• Work with AWS, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Jenkins/Gitlab CI, Nexus, Monitoring and Logging tools, Escalation tools and AWS Services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Strong hands-on experience with building multi-region, highly available application architecture in AWS
• Experience in building & migrating monolith applications to Kubernetes (OpenShift preferred)
• Must have excellent hands-on experience with automation using Ansible, Python, and Terraform
• Experience in developing and monitoring solutions using AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, Data pipelines, CloudFormation), networking and access control.
• Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
• Be comfortable with all aspects of Cloud design including architecture documentation, presenting to multiple levels of management.
• Experience with advanced AWS hybrid networking – Specifically hybrid transit gateway implementations
• Must be comfortable with all aspects of Cloud design including architecture documentation, presenting to multiple levels of management.
• Knowledge of and experience with systems administration, typically Docker; Unix / Linux; networking protocols; database administration
• Manage vendor relationships for the tools and technologies.
• Collaborate with Security and other Architecture teams to ensure code meets security requirements and is deployed in alignment with standards and governance processes.