UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Feb 2022
· Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls.
· Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Need to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the global business stakeholders.
· Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
· Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements
· Need to build requirements around designing REST API and well versed with REST API standards
· Need to create data flow diagrams, business flow
· A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
· Detailed interrogation of client needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements.
· Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change
· Testing and Accepting the User Stories
· Grooming the Technical and Non-technical teams
Experience & Skillset:
· 5+ years related Business Analyst experience working with product or software solutions organizations
· Experience working with Rally Agile Central or other issue tracking software
· Track record of success working in Agile/Scrum software dev environments
· Experience executing requirements gathering sessions/workshops with clients and product management
· Experience supporting development projects by scoping features, identifying requirements, mapping data and building a knowledge base
· Write user stories
· Help prioritize product backlog and act as SME for development and/or services organizations
· Help remove business-related blockers to keep developing teams progressing
· Should have excellent communication and collaboration skills, build & present various reports to global business stakeholders
· Should be able to work independently
· Prior experience working in Financial Module/Payment Processing