UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th May 2022
- MUST have Insurance Domain Experience.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Review and evaluate the business processes and develop new business programs, initiatives and optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with product owner, SMEs, technical teams, and managers.
- Influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Effective use of Agile processes to interact with teams
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Leading the user acceptance testing.
- Leading process review and improvement initiatives to ensure smooth transitions
- Educating other departments on new processes, sharing ideas, and taking feedback
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing requirements and their priorities.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.