UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Jun 2022
· Developing and maintaining documentation of the data architecture, data flow, and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences
· Providing direction on the adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modeling
· Expertise in AWS, Azure, or GCP Platform as a Service (PAAS) components is a plus,
· Complex implementations of Snowflake Data Warehouse
· Data modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex Stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
· Recommend and drive adoption of newer tools and techniques from the big data ecosystem
· Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects and create high-level design and architecture of the solution, including class, sequence and deployment infrastructure diagrams.
· Take ownership of technical solutions from design and architecture perspective for projects in presales phase as well as on-going projects.
· Prior experience with application delivery using an Onshore/Offshore model
· Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation
· Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet deadlines under time-to-market pressure
· Suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends to sales team.
· Review the architectural/ technological solutions for ongoing projects and ensure right choice of solution.
· Work closely with clients to understand their business, capture requirements, identify pain areas, accordingly, propose an ideal solution.
· Experience as a Data Architect
· 3+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data from SQL and different features of SQL; SQL DW, SQL DB
· Experience with Snowflake cloud DW. Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities
· Azure DevOps or Azure portal exposure
· Python (or any similar scripting language)
· Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
· Experience with data security and data access controls and design
· Must have experience of Agile development methodologies