H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th May 2022
• 7-8 years of experience as QA/UAT tester with Oracle and Big Data Hadoop platform on Data Warehousing and/or Data Integration projects in agile environment.
• Understanding of business requirements as well as technical aspects.
• Good knowledge of Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, Impala database, data security and dimensional model design.
• Strong knowledge in analyzing and testing data in data warehouse environment with Cloudera Bigdata Technologies (Hadoop, MapReduce, Sqoop, PySpark, Spark, HDFS, Hive, Impala, StreamSets, Kudu, Oozie, Hue, Kafka, Yarn, Python, Flume, Zookeeper, Sentry, Cloudera Navigator) and Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
• Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries (Oracle and Hadoop (Hive/Impala etc.)).
• Knowledge in analyzing the log files, error files for any data ingestion failures.
• Proven ability to write high quality test cases and testing scripts.
• Experience in writing Python/Impala or other scripts to automate test execution.
• Tokenization or Data masking knowledge and testing the same.
• Experience in Test Data Management and Test data preparation and familiarity with PHI and PII data.
• Experience working in Medicaid and healthcare domain is preferred.
• Good experience in working with Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Must have a good understanding of testing principles/concepts including defect management and ability to effectively lead and influence interactions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation, & organizational skills.
• Familiar with Project Management methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
• Ability to establish priorities & follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
• Required Education: BS/BA degree or combination of education & experience.