UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Jul 2022
We are looking for a creative & energetic developer like you to join our team.
· The position of a Frontend Developer will have the following responsibilities:
· Design & develop reliable, customer-centric, and highly scalable applications.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams such as designers, back-end developers to ensure timely delivery of highly efficient and robust applications.
· Participate in code review, unit testing, bug fixing etc.
· Develop new SPAs and maintain existing applications
· Build high-quality, scalable & reusable code and libraries for future use
· Actively engage in learning about new technologies/trends and how they can be utilized to resolve existing and potential challenges
· Contribute to Automation Center of Excellent Initiatives across enterprise and regions
With the following expectations:
· Open to work onsite/hybrid (Bentonville)
· Be a team player
· Be highly motivated
· Be results oriented
· Be able to work well against deadlines