H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jul 2022
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Atlas data governance and IBM Cloud Pak infrastructure initiatives.
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Atlas and Hadoop infrastructure initiatives.
• Support our Kubernetes based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issues.
• Experience in CoreOS & Linux OS installations
• Experience in setting up the NFS shared drive in the unix servers
• Experience in setting up the Kafka/Solr/Ranger & Cassandra tools
• Experience in setting up the Atlas tool
• Experience in setting up the PostgreSQL DB
• Working with application/ operations teams to set up the production implementation for the Orchestration platform . This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals, Installing Tomcat, Spring Boot and other tools in the Orchestration platform.
• Setup the Atlas platform with Kafka, Solr, Ranger & Atlas tools.
• Strong Knowledge in Unix platform
• Strong Knowledge in shell scripting
• Sound knowledge in Ranger, Nifi, Kafka, Atlas, Hive, Storm, pig, spark, Elastic Search, Splunk, Solr, Kyvos, Hbase etc and other big data tools.
• Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
• Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
• Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines). Knowledge on Ansible, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory, Git etc.
• Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
• Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
• Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
• Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.