UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 8th Jan 2022
· At Least 5+ years of recent professional front end software development experience (not freelance / hobby experience)
· Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
· Solid understanding of testing concepts and experience using Jasmine, Jest, or similar BDD testing framework
· Angular 2+ experience using Typescript or ES2015+ (Angular JS 1.x, React, Vue JS a plus)
· Familiar with Web Components (Stencil, Polymer, Angular Elements)
· Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, and SASS or LESS, responsive design
· Experience building web applications that interface with enterprise backend systems via REST API's.
· Experience with reactive programming concepts and RxJS
· Experience with automated browser testing using Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, etc
· Experience collaborating with UX teams using Design tools.
· Eagerness to experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems
· Passion for developing high quality, readable, well tested code
· Exposure to Cloud based implementations would be plus ( AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
· Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or 4+ year's work experience in this field.
· Experience with React, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
· Experience in creating re-useable UI components.
· GO Getter/Problem Solver with High regards to quality code delivery.