UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th Dec 2021
· Hands on experience on Grafana, Prometheus with various exporters and Blackbox setup.
· Experience working with some of the following tech stack – Kubernetes, Docker & Python, AWS, Java, Springboot.
· Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring
· Hands on experience on CICD pipeline, python, groovy, and JIRA Automation.
· Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
· System integration using a wide variety of protocols, not limited to REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON.
· Ensure scalability & high availability with efficient server virtualization, networking and storage.
· Manage large scale deployments (thousands of servers, auto scaling etc) using Kubernetes container orchestration.
· Create architecture runways that enable rapid recovery, repair & cleanup of faulty migrations, with the objective of building fault tolerant systems.
· Create automations to resolve common faults in a system to reduce MTTI/MTTR.
· Identify & enable self-service capabilities for infrastructure & application management tasks
· Very high problem-solving ability, able to handle work under pressure, strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and passion for enterprise level languages and open source tools.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Relevant technologies
· Good communication skills and troubleshooting skills
· 4+ years of development experience on Kubernetes, Kafka Streaming, Docker, AWS Cloud
· Design/Develop pub/sub messaging using Kafka / Kubernetes clusters
· Install Kafka / Kubernetes clusters
· Write design specs
· Monitoring and Automation
· Building test scripts and support testing
· Support environment and service issues
· Performance turning and verification
· Participate towards on-call when necessary