UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Jun 2022
TOP 3 requiredskills: MUST HAVE
1. Swift UI
2. Objective C
3. IOS app development experience (3 years)
As an IOS Principal Engineer on the Digital Solutions'mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development and deliveryof Ally native iOS mobile applications. You must exhibit good interpersonal andcommunication skills and have experience working with product owners as well asinternal and external technical teams and resources. You'll be delivering in anAgile operating model in which collaboration and a sense of team is paramountto your success.
The Work Itself:
Assist in defining specifications for significant newprojects and perform professional software development tasks associated withthe developing, designing and debugging of iOS applications according to thespecifications. Additionally, provide leadership and expertise in thedevelopment of new products, services and processes including:
• Work with Agile mobile development team, while writinghigh-quality, versatile code (80-90 % development)
• Partner with external technology teams including SolutionArchitects and API delivery teams to design and integrate best-in-classsolutions to industry standard methodologies
• Partner with product owners to groom and deliver thestories with high quality
• Conduct and participate in code review sessions to ensurequality and performance
• Support the system integration and user acceptance testingresources by providing timely defect analysis, remediation, and resolution
• Deliver secure solution inclusive of remediation of itemsdiscovered in security scanning process
• Know the latest within mobile technology landscape byresearching, experimenting and analyzing emerging technologies for use withinAlly's mobile channel.
3 years of experience in designing, developing anddelivering cohesive, resilient and high-performing native iOS mobileapplications.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the following: • iOS • Objective-C,Swift and their interoperability • Swift UI ( Declarative UI ) • XCode •Foundational Elements of iOS including Coredata, Grand Central Dispatch, UIKit,Keychain, Codeable, URLSession, and SwiftUI
• Experience in CocoaPods, Swift Package Managers etc..
• MVC, MVVM, Declarative UI, design patterns, HumanInterface Guidelines
• Performance testing with Instruments, Unit tests withXCTest, Automation tests with XCUITest
• Significant experience integrating internal and externalRESTful APIs
• Significant experience evaluating and integrating ThirdParty SDKs
• Significant experience translating product requirementsinto design specifications
• Significant experience working with accessibilityframeworks
• Experience in working on AWS capabilities like Amplify,Pinpoint etc..
• Preferred knowledge in cross platform hybrid technologies– ReactNative/Flutter etc..
• Experience with at least one SDLC methodologies (Agile,Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)