H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 2nd Feb 2022
Experienced IT Project Managers needed for medium to large sized enterprise projects of moderate to high complexity and risk in a fast-paced, hybrid environment. Candidate should have experience in both IT development and infrastructure projects.
The Department of Labor has embarked on a multi-year initiative to modernize the existing environment to a more current and cost effective distributed environment. It will involve replacing existing legacy business applications with COTS products or internally developed applications.
**DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED TO #667552**
*Local Metro Atlanta Candidates*
*REQUIRED Certifications MUST be ACTIVE.
**Candidate’s resume MUST reflect ALL the REQUIRED skills in their jobs performances**
The position, assigned to the Project Management Office, will direct and coordinate project activities, including but not limited to:
• Schedule development and maintenance
• Resource tracking
• Risk management
• Communications management
• Quality management
• Vendor management
Primary duties will be to manage all aspects of the project following PMI best practices and the Georgia Department of Labor Project Management Methodology.
Successful candidates will be accomplished project managers who have directed and successfully managed, from start to finish, complex, technology projects with aggressive timelines.
Required Skills: A MUST
• Project Management Certification (PMP).
• Demonstrated success managing large complex programs/projects utilizing multiple delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban)
• Documented recent experience in:
o Business requirements gathering.
o Business process documentation.
o full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies
• Candidates must have managed at least two full lifecycle agile software development projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams in excess of 10 team members, and must have had FULL end-to-end accountability for the project management role. Demonstrated experience managing IT projects that impact across the enterprise –Experience must be related to software application development and implementation. Experience collaborating with vendor partners in the delivery of project solutions required.
• Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.
• Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills.
• Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office Suite)
*Resume MUST show required skills in their job performances*
PMP (PMI) certification - active status
CSM (Scrum Alliance) certification and/or PMI-ACP certification - active status
IT process and methodology (agile, scrum)
Integration planning and strategy
Recently managed at least two full lifecycle agile development projects with project teams of >= 10 members
COTS product implementation
Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, SharePoint)
Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Project Server/Project Online
Nice to have
Due to the essential nature of the work to be performed, this position REQUIRES the selected candidate to work ONSITE for the duration of the assignment. Candidates will not be permitted to work remotely. Do you accept this requirement?