UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 5th Jan 2022
Job DescriptionUnder broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software built on Microsoft Technologies.
Agency: Georgia Dept. of Transportation
Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
• Design, Develop and Support applications built on Microsoft Technology
• Develop complex applications in .Net Technology
• Create Support Documentation and guides
• Engage in integration with various third-party software using APIs
• Occasional interaction with Business Users.
• 5+ years development experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in developing applications with
Microsoft Web technologies
• Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, Software Management,
debugging practices and expertise in Microsoft .Net Framework
• 3+ year in .NET software development
• 2+ years’ experience with ASP.Net MVC version 4/5, .NET.CORE, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF.
• MS SQL and Oracle development experience and proficient in Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL
• Experience building Webservices and related technologies such as SAML.
• Experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint
Online is a Plus.
• Experience in Integrating Web Application with Azure AD and Azure B2C would be a plus
• Experience with Web Based Application Deployments and Debugging
• Understanding of GIT and experience with TFS is preferred
• Experience with 3rd party integrations such as DocuSign, etc. would be a plus
• Development experience of mobile friendly web applications and UI Design would be a plus.
• MCP certification in C# and .NET framework would be preferred but is not mandatory.
• Good communication and experience with Customer Interaction required
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or
management information systems AND Seven years of related experience.
Work Schedule: GDOT has resumed reporting to work on site partially (2 days for now) and would expect the consultant to report on site per the given schedule.
No.QuestionQuestion1Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?Question2Please list candidate's email address.Question3Candidate must be paid AT LEAST NA if selected for engagement. Candidate can be paid more; however, the SRP rate cannot exceed NA. Do you accept this requirement?Question4The maximum mark-up for this engagement’s SRP rate is 35%. To be competitive on pricing, a mark-up below the 35% threshold is suggested. Do you agree to propose a mark-up at or below 35%?Question5This assignment is contingent upon customer renewal and availability of adequate funding. Do you accept this requirement?Question6The selected candidate will be expected to start their engagement no later than 2 weeks (10 business days) from the client’s selection date. Do you accept this requirement?Question7This position is in Atlanta, GA. The consultant is required to report onsite for 1 days of the week andwork remote for 4 days per the given schedule. Do you accept this work schedule?Question8GDOT will not be providing any raises within the first 2 years. After that point the rate increase will be based on performance and budget dependentQuestion9The selected candidate is required to present a valid Permanent Residence Card (aka "Green Card") or proof of US Citizenship. Proof will need to be provided for on-boarding. Do you accept this requirement?