UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
- Should have Experience developing both Android, IOS Native Apps and manage a team of Mobile developers.
- Should have strong knowledge with Kotlin, XCode, Objective C, Swift, Apple iOS class libraries, REST, JSON, Android Studio, Android class libraries
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity of Testing Frameworks – Junit, Mockito, Espresso
- Experience with implementing unit tests, integration tests, Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s to connect Android applications to back-end services (RetroFit framework)
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Google Ads API, Analytics
- Strong development, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Proven expertise in Automation tools such as Perfecto Mobile, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills