H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jul 2022
• 8-10 years of IT experience (development/DevOps)
• 4+ years of hands-on MuleSoft development experience, including creating custom Mule connectors
• 4+ years of enterprise-level Java development experience (ex. J2EE web development experience using but not limited to EJB, Servlet, JDBC, ORM, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and REST Web services, RAML Swagger open API development, and SOA APIs ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
• Experience with architectural concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability and clustering.
• A pro-active individual with strong communication skills