H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th May 2022
• Be part of a dedicated team providing Salesforce development customization and implementation for Several of our customers
• Solution design and development (medium and high complexity)
• Domain-specific advisory and subject matter expertise
• Data mapping and extract strategies
• Relational Data / Data Schema
• Gathering technical requirements
• Creating high-level estimates
• Advising on data and code replications schedules
• Must enjoy sharing knowledge and teaching and helping to growth others
• Be part of an agile team with the customer and helping to customize, and evolve their current Salesforce Org and different Salesforce Solutions
• + 8 total years of experience
• +5 years of experience working with Salesforce as Sr Tech Lead, Jr Architecht,
• Must be certified at least as platform developer, app builder, or any salesforce specialist certification, possible sharing and visibility, data architecture, Design of Integrations or any of the Salesforce architect path
• Must known pretty well, configuring the platform, managing users, permissions sets, profiles records, types, security, design patterns, design integration patterns, salesforce governance limits.
• and looking for ways to get even more out of its features and capabilities.
• Proven experience using Salesforce best practices that effectively perform and scale
• Must know understanding of how Sales and Community Cloud
• Proven record of building and extending Salesforce capabilities for customer partners and suppliers using communities
• Must have experience developing with Salesforce Web Lightning components, Apex, Lighting Web Components
• Process automation using Process Builders, triggers, and Flows
• Good understanding of Out of the box, standard objects, page layouts, components, and functionality for Sales and Service, Dashboards, and Reports using Salesforce regular reporting Modules
• Must have Salesforce Einstein experience or knowledge
• Data migrations, and data transformations
• Must have experience with Tableau CRM experience
• Experience developing webservices Restful and SOAP/APIs
• Integrating Salesforce with other platforms and aplications
• Knowledge of Devops and DevOps tools such as CI/CD, Git, Ant, Must know DX
• Good understanding of the agile methodology and application life cycle, from Ideation to implementation
Need a Telecom person here with strong sleenium experience, who can
create scripts quickly Plus the list of skills shared. Just API experienced person won’t fit in data
Mediation project ecosystem.
1. Design & Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases with test data for the system
2. Demonstrate the ability to test business processes/products across applications with an
understanding of the end-to-end process.
3. Work proficiently with test tools like JIRA and automation tools selenium, SOAPUI.
4. Report bugs identified and track with development partners until closure.
5. Take part in reviews at various stages of SDLC to give inputs and take corrective actions
to ensure the products meet the design specifications and quality standards.
6. Work in a cutting-edge agile software development environment as QA Analyst ensuring
the quality of the applications
7. Develop Automation Scripts for functional, regression, Progression load test as part of
the test verification process
8. Should be flexible to explore tools in the market for automation/process and bring
suggestions for amendments or creations.
1. Bachelor's Degree - BE / BTech / MCA
2. At last 3 - 5 years of experience in manual & automation testing
3. Knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies and QA test tools such as JIRA,QTEST etc.
4. Proficient in automation test tools and hands-on experience in automation testing.
5. Experience in Jenkins, Selenium/Appium and other automation testing tools
6. Handson experience in creating scripts/utilities and tools for testing - Python, Shell
7. Experience in Integration, Performance and User Acceptance Testing. Able to set KPIs
and benchmarks and strictly adhere to
8. Organized, proactive and punctual in testing and test reports
9. Understanding of software development life cycle, software configuration, and change
management are required.
10. Understanding of new gen testing methodologies like TDD (Test driven development),
BDD and exposure to the agile development environment.
11. Must be self-motivated, able to multitask and manage priorities effectively and work well
as part of a globally distributed team.
12. Proficient in Microsoft Office suites of application - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.